Accounting, Payment Terms (Boring Stuff…):
– Currency: All prices advertised on the Onix Machinery Sales Ltd. are in Canadian Dollars.
– Sales Taxes: Provincial Sales Taxes will be charged at the checkout using the “Billing Address”.
– Methods of Payment: We accept Visa, MasterCard, Cheques and Wire Transfers. Funds must clear for cheques and wire transfers before purchase is shipped.
– FOB Point: We ship Everything from London, ON.
– Do not Cancel on us: Orders are not subject to cancellation except with Onix Machinery Sales Ltd. consent and upon terms indemnifying Onix Machinery Sales Ltd. against loss. A 20% re-stocking fee will be charged for all orders cancelled. No exceptions.
– Refunds: We hope that you don’t cancel your order. However, we understand sometimes you may not have a choice due to many factors. Please allow 10-15 business for refunds to be processed. Refunds are given to the same payment method used to pay for the item originally.
– Our delivery timelines are estimated and start from receipt of clear order.
– Actual shipping date may be dependent on circumstance beyond our control. Every reasonable effort will be made to effect shipment on time.
– We will not be liable for any damages resulting directly or indirectly from delay in shipment due to any cause other than our willful neglect.
– We shall not be responsible for delays caused by financial institutions. In-stock items are subject to availability. First come first serve basis.
– Upon receipt of order confirmation, Ironworkers Canada will provide a confirmation package showing the shipping dimensions and power requirements for the specific equipment purchased.